Tickets may be purchased at the booth of FastCat located at the port terminals. You may also book your tickets in advance, through our website (www.fastcat.com.ph) or through our online partner partner pinoytravel.com.ph and biyaheroes.com
For promos, please check our announcements in our website (www.fastcat.com.ph) or our Facebook Fan Page (Fast Cat Official).
Below are the standard fare discounts:
|Children 3 years old and below||FREE|
|Children from ages 3-7 years old||50% discount|
|Senior Citizens/ PWD’s||20% discount and no 12% VAT|
In an unfortunate case that a trip was cancelled due to unavailability of the vessel, the ticket will be refunded to the passenger in full.
In cases where trips are cancelled due to non-conducive weather conditions, tickets will be applied on the next available trip after the ban to sail is lifted by the Philippine Coast Guard authorities.
One must present the following documents:
1. Copy of the Official Receipt of the vehicle
2. Copy of the Certificate of Registration of the vehicle
3. A valid ID of the driver issued by the Government
Restrictions / Prohibitions
For public security and safety, the following are prohibited inside the vessel:
- Free roaming / uncaged animals
- Any deadly weapon or firearm
- Explosive devices / chemicals
- Corrosive substances
- Hand carried flammable substances
We regret to inform you that in any part of the vessel, all throughout the voyage, smoking is strictly prohibited.
Yes, food may be purchased at our on-board snack bar.
Passengers are expected to have bought their tickets at least forty five minutes (45) before the trip schedule and should be at the boarding area at least 30 minutes before departure time.
For rolling cargoes, please be at the port at least two (2) hours before your trip.
Please contact our Marketing Department for your advertising needs:
For inquiries please contact:
Oro Star Ferries Corporation
Tel. No 0282866343
The maximum weight allowed for a hand-carry luggage per person is 7 Kilograms. Any excess shall be left at your vehicle. Otherwise, you may ask for assistance from our area representatives for proper storage instructions.
In bringing in pets, please be reminded of the following:
1. Owners must secure for a permit from the Bureau of Animal Industry and must be presented to the Port Officers/Assistants prior boarding.
2. Pets should be in a secured cage.
3. They shall only be contained in the baggage area of our vessels and must be restricted in the passengers’ area.
We are accepting Visa and Master Card for credit card and over-the-counter payment of BDO, RCBC, Bayad Center, and ECPay.
For job openings / applications and inquiries assistance, kindly contact below designated departments:
CREWING (632) 823-1440. email@example.com.
HEAD OFFICE (632) 831-5200/12 firstname.lastname@example.org
CABIN STEWARDS 09355089298 email@example.com
You may directly contact our APSTII department for proper handling.
Tel No.: 8821-7770
You may book your ticket at https://book.fastcat.com.ph/ or you may purchase your ticket at the port directly.
For online booking, we suggest to book your ticket 3 days before the departure, as posting of payment will take 24 to 48 hours.
1. The expectant mother beyond 6 months is required to accomplish the Expectant Mother Waiver of Liability (available at ticketing office).
2. The expectant mother shall submit Certificate of Travel issued by the Obstetrician- Gynecologist before they are allowed to travel by the sea.
Kindly submit us the copy of your e-ticket, valid ID and proof payment at firstname.lastname@example.org